The new regulations of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) require all employers in Fremont, regardless of size, to comply with the health care laws. We at Brauer Insurance understand how confusing the new reforms can be, not only to employers, but to insurance brokers as well. Insurance companies as well as the media has turned to Brauer’s experts for guidance and education: and our expertise means better care for your business. Call today for an analysis: (408) 421-5555.
More Fremont Businesses Choose Brauer Insurance
We can find you the insurance plan that best fits your business. In addition, we can offer services most other brokers don’t, or if they do, they will charge an exorbitant fee. Our FREE services include:
- Administering COBRA
- Answering HR and compliance questions by a professional, full-service Human Resources Support Center
- An annual personal benefit statement for all employees for businesses with more than 20 employees
- Online access to your benefits 24/7
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Contact Brauer Insurance for your Free Strategy Analysistoday.
Types of Health Insurance Plans
There is a variety of health care options for you and your employees to choose from. The different types of plans that Fremont Brauer Insurance can provide include:
- PPO: (Preferred Provider Organization): Generally the least expensive type of plan, but employees are restricted to using doctors within the PPO network.
- HMO: (Health Maintenance Organization): You’ll pay higher premiums than with a PPO, but the copays are generally lower. Like PPOs, only doctors and hospitals within the HMO network are covered, except for emergency services.
- HSA: (Health Savings Account) A tax free savings account whose funds are used for non-covered medical expenses such as copays,dental visits, eye exams and glasses, chiropractors, acupuncturists, orthodontics, prescriptions, and more. At the end of each year, funds not spent “roll over” and can be used the following year. Annual contributions to an HSA are typically limited to $3250 for a single person and $6450 for families. HSAs can be paid by the company, the employee, or by a third party.
- HRA: (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) Similar to an HSA, the employer “reimburses” the employees’ medical expenses that are not covered under the insurance plan. Benefits can be customized for each company. The cost of HRAs can vary depending on the plan.
We Specialize in Business Health Insurance
The new regulations and changes in the laws can seem daunting. But Brauer Insurance aren’t just brokers: we’re health insurance specialists. Call us, and we’ll find the plan that best fits your business. We are the most knowledgeable and the most affordable solution in Fremont. Reach us at (408) 421-5555.