Finding the right business health benefits for your company in Mountain View can be expensive….very expensive. However, there ARE certain strategies that can reduce costs. Working with an Independent Broker that specializes in Health Insurance has a lot to do with that strategy. Why not work with a business health insurance specialist? Your cost is the same whether you use a specialist like Brauer Insurance or a “General Practitioner” that focuses on many lines of insurance.
Business Health Insurance Mountain View – Services
For Businesses in Mountain View we offer a wide range of value added FREE Services that most other brokers either don’t have, or charge a fee for:
- COBRA Administration
- Comprehensive HR Support Center with Compliance and HR questions answered by a legal professional
- Yearly Personalized Benefit Statement for employees (groups over 20)
- Online Benefits Access 24/7
- Comprehensive (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
Contact us for a Free Strategy Analysis
Business Health Insurance Mountain View – Strategy
Our strategy helps your employees “insure” their deductible, providing better coverage for a much better price. We can provide you with many testimonials from companies that have been wildly successful using our strategy for group employee health insurance.
Business Health Insurance Mountain View – Popular Plans
Business Health Plans are usually structured in one of several ways:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) PPOs suited for employees who want the freedom to choose their own doctor. By staying within the network of doctors preferred by the insurance provider, employees pay lower copays and have lower out of pocket costs, although PPO plans will also pay if you choose to see a doctor outside the network. PPO insurance is typically less expensive than HMO insurance.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) HMOs are designed in such a way that employees are restricted to HMO doctors and hospitals only, except for emergency services. HMO copays are usually lower but the monthly cost is usually much higher. Kaiser is one of the more popular HMO type platforms.
- HSA (Health Savings Account) HSAs are usually PPO type plans with an HSA component attached. The HSA part is a tax free savings account, sometimes referred to as a “medical IRA” which can be funded by the company, the employee themselves, or another individual. Contributions are limited to $3250 for singles and $6450 for families. Money not used by the end of the year “rolls over” year to year with no limits. This tax free money can be used for Dental expenses, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, Acupuncture, Orthodontics, prescribed medications, etc.
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) HRAs are similar to HSAs. When an employee has a medical expense, they are “reimbursed” by the employer. HRA Health Plans are flexible with a benefit structure that can be tailored to the needs of each company. The pricing of HRAs vary widely.
Why Mountain View Businesses use Brauer Insurance
Nowadays with ObamaCare and the Affordable Care Act, there are also many compliance mandates that each employer must meet, no matter how many employees they have. At Brauer Insurance, we not only teach ObamaCare to other agents that don’t specialize in Health Insurance, we are State Certified in Health Reform and have been interviewed on television and radio for our expertise. We are one of the recognized Health Insurance leaders in the Bay Area.