Business health insurance in Palo Alto doesn’t need to be expensive. There’s no need to put up with a plan that doesn’t fit your business needs. Here at Brauer Insurance, we don’t just offer health insurance, we specialize in it. Why not go to a specialist health insurance broker, especially when the cost to you is the same? As a recognized Bay Area leader in business health insurance, we are State Certified in Health Reform and have been asked to speak about it and train others.
This deep experience translates into better service for you. Call on Brauer Insurance today, and learn how we can help your business save money and attract great employees.
Business Health Insurance Palo Alto – Services
What we can do for you, in addition to finding you the business health insurance plan that best fits your needs? Most brokers either don’t have, or charge a fee for:
- COBRA Administration
- Comprehensive HR Support Center with Compliance and HR questions answered by a legal professional
- Yearly Personalized Benefit Statement for employees (groups over 20)
- Online Benefits Access 24/7
- Comprehensive (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
We offer these business health insurance services to Palo Alto companies for FREE. Contact us for a Free Strategy Analysis and discover how we can help your company.
Business Health Insurance Palo Alto – Plans
Plans are usually structured in one of several ways:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) PPO insurance, typically less expensive than HMO insurance, gives employees the freedom to choose their own doctor.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) The monthly cost of HMO insurance is usually much higher than PPO insurance, but copays are often lower. Except for emergency services, HMOs will only cover care by HMO doctors and hospitals.
- HSA (Health Savings Account) HSAs are usually PPO type plans with a tax free savings account attached. Contributions are limited to $3250 for singles and $6450 for families and can be funded by the company, the employee, or by another individual. Funds can be used for copays, dental, vision, chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, orthodontics, prescribed medications, etc. Every year, unused money “rolls over” and can be used for medical expenses the following year.
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) HRAs are similar to HSAs. Employee medical expenses are “reimbursed” by the employer. HRA benefits can be structured to suit each company. The pricing of HRAs vary.
Business Health Insurance Palo Alto – Why Brauer?
Employers in Palo Alto must comply with ObamaCare (the Affordable Care Act), regardless of their size. At Brauer Insurance, we not only teach ObamaCare to other agents that don’t specialize in health insurance, we are State Certified in health reform. We are recognized as a Health Insurance leader in the Bay Area and have been interviewed on television and radio for our expertise. Call on Brauer Insurance for the business health insurance you need at an affordable price.