Need business health insurance in San Francisco? Now with the new regulations, employers in San Francisco must comply with ObamaCare (the Affordable Care Act), regardless of the company’s size. And it’s not just employers who are confused, it’s insurance agents as well. Here at Brauer Insurance, we not only teach ObamaCare to agents elsewhere that don’t specialize in health insurance, we are State Certified in health reform. As a Bay Area Health Insurance leader, we have been interviewed on television and radio for our expertise. Our deep experience translates to better service for you. So reach out to Brauer Insurance for the business health insurance you need at an affordable price.
Business Health Insurance San Francisco – Services
What we can do for you, in addition to finding you the business health insurance plan that best fits your needs? Most brokers either don’t have, or charge a fee for:
- COBRA Administration
- Comprehensive HR Support Center with Compliance and HR questions answered by a legal professional
- Yearly Personalized Benefit Statement for employees (groups over 20)
- Online Benefits Access 24/7
- Comprehensive (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
We offer these business health insurance services to San Fransisco companies for FREE. Contact us for a Free Strategy Analysis and to learn how we can help your company attract great people at a great price.
Business Health Insurance San Francisco – Plans
Plans are usually structured in one of several ways:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) PPO insurance, typically less expensive than HMO insurance, gives employees the freedom to choose their own doctor.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) The monthly cost of HMO insurance is usually higher than PPO insurance, but copays are often lower. Except for emergency services, HMOs will only cover care by HMO doctors and hospitals.
- HSA (Health Savings Account) HSAs are usually PPO type plans with an attached tax free savings account. Contributions are limited to $3250 for singles and $6450 for families and can be funded by the company, the employee, or by another individual. Funds can be used for copays, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, orthodontics, prescribed medications, etc. At the end of the year, unused money “rolls over” and can be used for medical expenses the following year.
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) HRAs are similar to HSAs. The pricing of HRAs vary considerably and are attractive because the benefits can be structured to suit each company. Employee medical expenses are “reimbursed” by the employer.
Business Health Insurance San Francisco -Why Brauer?
While it can be tough looking for business health insurance with all the current changes to the law, we don’t just offer health insurance, we specialize in it. Why see a generalist, when you can see a specialist, especially when the price to you is the same? Reach out to Brauer Insurance and we will find you the benefits you need to retain great employees at affordable prices.