Business health insurance in Santa Clara can be complex, challenging, and expensive. It doesn’t need to be this way. Reach out to Brauer Insurance – we don’t just offer health insurance, we specialize in it. We also understand the changing regulations with the Affordable Care Act, and how they can affect small and medium sized businesses. As a recognized Bay Area leader in Business Health insurance, we’ve been asked to train other insurance agents on ObamaCare, as well as being interviewed on a California TV station.
Business Health Insurance Santa Clara – Services
For Businesses in Santa Clara we offer a wide range FREE Services that most brokers don’t have, or if they do have them, charge a fee for:
- COBRA Administration
- Comprehensive HR Support Center with Compliance and HR questions answered by a legal professional
- Yearly Personalized Benefit Statement for employees (groups over 20)
- Online Benefits Access 24/7
- Comprehensive (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
Contact us for a Free Strategy Analysis
Business Health Insurance Santa Clara – Plans
Business Health Plans are usually structured in one of several ways:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) PPO insurance is typically less expensive than HMO insurance, and gives employees the freedom to choose their own doctor.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) HMO copays are usually lower but the monthly cost is usually much higher. HMOs restricts members to HMO doctors and hospitals only, except for emergency services. Kaiser is one of the more popular HMO type platforms.
- HSA (Health Savings Account) HSAs are usually PPO type plans with a tax free savings account attached, which can be funded by the company, the employee themselves, or another individual. Contributions are limited to $3250 for singles and $6450 for families. Unused money “rolls over” year to year with no limits. This tax free money can be used for Dental, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, Acupuncture, Orthodontics, prescribed medications, etc.
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) HRAs are similar to HSAs although employee medical expenses are “reimbursed” by the employer. HRA Health Plans are flexible with a benefit structure that can be tailored to the needs of each company. The pricing of HRAs vary widely.
Why Santa Clara Businesses Choose Brauer Insurance
As ObamaCare and the Affordable Care Act come into affect, employers in Santa Clara must meet the new regulations, regardless of the number of employees they have. At Brauer Insurance, we not only teach ObamaCare to other agents that don’t specialize in Health Insurance, we are State Certified in Health Reform. We are recognized as a Health Insurance leader in the Bay Area and have been interviewed on television and radio for our expertise. Reach out to Brauer Insurance and we’ll find the Business Health Insurance you need at an affordable price.