Business health insurance in Sunnyvale doesn’t need to be challenging and expensive. Reach out to Brauer Insurance – we don’t just offer health insurance, we specialize in it. As a recognized Bay Area leader in business health insurance, we’ve been asked to train other insurance agents so that they are up to speed on ObamaCare. We know how the Affordable Care Act will affect your businesses and are State Certified in Health Reform. So why go to a generalist insurance broker, when you can go to a specialist, especially when the cost to you is the same? Call on Brauer Insurance today, and learn how we can help your business save money and grow.
Business Health Insurance Sunnyvale – Services
Most brokers either don’t have, or charge a fee for:
- COBRA Administration
- Comprehensive HR Support Center with Compliance and HR questions answered by a legal professional
- Yearly Personalized Benefit Statement for employees (groups over 20)
- Online Benefits Access 24/7
- Comprehensive (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
We offer these business health insurance services to Sunnyvale companies for FREE.
Contact us for a Free Strategy Analysis
Business Health Insurance Sunnyvale – Plans
Business Health Plans are usually structured in one of several ways:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) PPO insurance, typically less expensive than HMO insurance, gives employees the freedom to choose their own doctor.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) HMO copays are usually lower than PPO insurance, but the monthly cost is usually much higher. Except for emergency services, HMOs restricts members to HMO doctors and hospitals.
- HSA (Health Savings Account) HSAs are usually PPO type plans with a tax free savings account attached. Contributions are limited to $3250 for singles and $6450 for families and can be funded by the company, the employee, or by another individual. Funds can be used for copays, dental, vision, chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, orthodontics, prescribed medications, etc. Each year, unused money “rolls over” and can be used for medical expenses the following year.
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) HRAs are similar to HSAs. Employee medical expenses are “reimbursed” by the employer. HRA Health Plans have flexible benefit structures that can be tailored to the needs of each company. The pricing of HRAs vary.
Why Sunnyvale Businesses Choose Brauer Insurance
As ObamaCare and the Affordable Care Act come into effect, employers in Sunnyvale must meet the new regulations, no matter how many employees they have. At Brauer Insurance, we not only teach ObamaCare to other agents that don’t specialize in Health Insurance, we are State Certified in Health Reform. We are recognized as a Health Insurance leader in the Bay Area and have been interviewed on television and radio for our expertise. Reach out to Brauer Insurance for the Business Health Insurance you need at an affordable price.