Fremont businesses that are in need of health insurance need not worry; Brauer Insurance is here to help you acclimate to the new Obamacare policies. For those who might not already be aware, businesses in the area are required to adhere to the new laws regardless of their size as well. Additionally, many insurance agents appear to be quite confused, which is why Brauer Insurance actually helps to teach ObamaCare regulations to agents that might not even specialize in health insurance. You can also feel safe in the knowledge that we are State Certified in health reform and a noted leader in our field. Without a doubt, our deep experience has helped us to completely redefine what great service actually means; reaching out to us isn’t just a good idea, it might just be a life-saver.
Why Fremont Businesses Choose Brauer Insurance
Simply put, we’ll find the insurance package that perfectly matches the needs of your business. To put it bluntly, we’re superior because the average broker doesn’t have any form of:
- COBRA Administration
- Comprehensive HR Support Center with Compliance and HR questions answered by a legal professional
- Yearly Personalized Benefit Statement for employees (groups over 20)
- Online Benefits Access 24/7
- Comprehensive (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
We offer these business health insurance services to Fremont companies, and so much more, for FREE (that’s right, 10% gratis). All interested parties should immediately contact us for their very own Strategy Analysis in order to better streamline their system and processes.
Health Insurance Plan Types
Plans are usually structured in one of several ways:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) PPO insurance, typically less expensive than HMO insurance, gives employees the freedom to choose their own doctor.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) The monthly cost of HMO insurance is usually higher than PPO insurance, but copays are often lower. Except for emergency services, HMOs will only cover care by HMO doctors and hospitals.
- HSA (Health Savings Account) HSAs are usually PPO type plans with an attached tax free savings account. Contributions are limited to $3250 for singles and $6450 for families and can be funded by the company, the employee, or by another individual.
- Funds can be used for copays, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, orthodontics, prescribed medications, etc. At the end of the year, unused money “rolls over” and can be used for medical expenses the following year.
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) HRAs are similar to HSAs. The pricing of HRAs vary considerably and are attractive because the benefits can be structured to suit each company. Employee medical expenses are “reimbursed” by the employer.
Specialists in Business Health Insurance
Don’t let all the current changes to the law bring you down or confuse you; remember, if you’re working with us, you’re dealing with professionals. Given the choice between having access to a specialist doctor vs. a general family care physician, wouldn’t you prefer the expert? When you’re working with Brauer Insurance you can rest easy knowing that we will uncover a path to the benefits your company and its’ employees desire.