Employers in Oakland are all scrambling to deal with the acceptance of ObamaCare regulations. Compliance with the new healthcare laws are meant to be mandatory as well, regardless of whether or not the company us smaller or massive in terms of its size. Many insurance agents in the region are completely perplexed by the Affordable Care At as well. Luckily, we here at Brauer Insurance are dedicated to teaching ObamaCare to agents that are not familiar with healthcare reform concepts, and rest assured that we are also State Certified to do so. With a number of Radio and TV features under our belts, we have firmly cemented our place in the community as a leading insurance provider. It is our deep experience in this field which ultimately generates benefits for our clientele; contact us today to take advantage of what we have to offer.
Why Oakland Businesses Choose Brauer Insurance
After everything is said and done, success is measured by how well we find you the business health insurance plan that works well with your company’s structure and policies. Just take a look at what the competition is offering; for instance, most brokers offer no form of:
- COBRA Administration
- Comprehensive HR Support Center with Compliance and HR questions answered by a legal professional
- Yearly Personalized Benefit Statement for employees (groups over 20)
- Online Benefits Access 24/7
- Comprehensive (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
Even more surprising is the fact that we are able to offer these business health insurance services to Oakland companies for FREE. A Free Strategy Analysis is waiting for you, it will allow us to better determine what your needs are and how we might put your company on track toward receiving them.
Health Insurance Plan Types
Plans are usually structured in one of several ways:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) PPO insurance, typically less expensive than HMO insurance, gives employees the freedom to choose their own doctor.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) The monthly cost of HMO insurance is usually higher than PPO insurance, but copays are often lower. Except for emergency services, HMOs will only cover care by HMO doctors and hospitals.
- HSA (Health Savings Account) HSAs are usually PPO type plans with an attached tax free savings account. Contributions are limited to $3250 for singles and $6450 for families and can be funded by the company, the employee, or by another individual.
- Funds can be used for copays, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, orthodontics, prescribed medications, etc. At the end of the year, unused money “rolls over” and can be used for medical expenses the following year.
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) HRAs are similar to HSAs. The pricing of HRAs vary considerably and are attractive because the benefits can be structured to suit each company. Employee medical expenses are “reimbursed” by the employer.
Specialists in Business Health Insurance
Current changes to the law notwithstanding, if you choose to work with us we can turn all those touch decisions into easy ones. After all, we don’t just offer great health insurance services, we’re specialists. As a comparison, wouldn’t you prefer dealing with physicians with expertise over those working in general care if given the chance to choose? Our goal at Brauer Insurance is to bring affordable care to your company with all the perks, thereby enhancing the way you do business.