ObamaCare is now directly affecting the health insurance system in Sunnyvale, as well as all across the country. In accordance with the new regulations, every single employer in the Sunnyvale area is required to comply with the various statutes of the Affordable Care Act, with no exceptions being made due to the company’s size. Naturally, this new system that’s emerging is confusing a lot of people, including many insurance agents that aren’t very well-versed in healthcare-related insurance issues. One of the initiatives that we here at Brauer Insurance have enacted is to teach ObamaCare to these agents and we are State Certified to carry out that plan. While many tend to think of us as being an Insurance leader, our main focus is on providing better service for our valued clients. If you’re ready to tap into our years of experience, don’t hesitate, contact Brauer Insurance. We bring you affordable business-level health insurance that’s both accommodating as well as excellent in every regard.
Why Sunnyvale Businesses Choose Brauer Insurance
After finding the plan and options which will best suit your business, we’ll establish a means of continuously providing them without interruption. Some of our most highly sought-after services include:
- COBRA Administration
- Comprehensive HR Support Center with Compliance and HR questions answered by a legal professional
- Yearly Personalized Benefit Statement for employees (groups over 20)
- Online Benefits Access 24/7
- Comprehensive (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
Currently, Sunnyvale many companies are receiving these benefits from us for FREE. You don’t need to feel left out though, if you contact us today you can sign up for a Free Strategy Analysis and find out how you might be able to better organize your company’s healthcare sector.
Health Insurance Plan Types
Plans are usually structured in one of several ways:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) PPO insurance, typically less expensive than HMO insurance, gives employees the freedom to choose their own doctor.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) The monthly cost of HMO insurance is usually higher than PPO insurance, but copays are often lower. Except for emergency services, HMOs will only cover care by HMO doctors and hospitals.
- HSA (Health Savings Account) HSAs are usually PPO type plans with an attached tax free savings account. Contributions are limited to $3250 for singles and $6450 for families and can be funded by the company, the employee, or by another individual.
- Funds can be used for copays, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, orthodontics, prescribed medications, etc. At the end of the year, unused money “rolls over” and can be used for medical expenses the following year.
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) HRAs are similar to HSAs. The pricing of HRAs vary considerably and are attractive because the benefits can be structured to suit each company. Employee medical expenses are “reimbursed” by the employer.
Specialists in Business Health Insurance
Since it’s generally understood that all the impending healthcare policies for businesses are compulsory, you really need a specialist on your side that both understands how it all works and is able to quickly implement everything for you. Just as most people would rather receive attention from specialist physicians as opposed to average doctors (assuming that the costs were roughly the same), so too must companies reach out toward groups like Brauer Insurance for extra special care. You can count on us for affordable and effective coverage.